Our Winter Social Is December 15th
A Sunday Afternoon Salon
Sunday, December 15th
Please join us for our Winter Social! We’ll be gathering at the home of a soon-to-be-famous writer for an afternoon salon.
& Open House
Members know Rancho Deluxe is a home in the Dimond District, but since this is a private house party we can’t post the address publicly. Members received an email with the address, and are welcome to bring guests. If you’re not a member and you’d like to attend, drop an email to our president and request an invite.
What to bring:
- A holiday or literary-themed dessert or beverage
- an inspiring passage to read or song to perform (instruments welcome!)
- a guitar or musical instrument if you feel like jamming
- gently-used and unwrapped books to share (one for the gift grab and one to donate)
- a guest who loves writers or is a writer or wants to be one!
See you at the salon! Happy winter holidays!
Karma is president and web mistress for the Berkeley California Writers Club. She runs Future Is Fiction Communications, where she helps authors and other creatives spread the word about their projects. She writes poetry, and essays. She loves writing about music and politics.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.