See You Tomorrow! Start the Year Right with a Marketing Plan.
Is your writing poised for flight this year? There are still a few spots left in tomorrow’s Marketing Calendar workshop with Karma Bennett!
We’re gearing up to start a year of great support for writers! Don’t miss tomorrow’s planning workshop!
A Workshop for Writers: Create a Marketing Plan with Karma Bennett
A few last minute details:
1) TIME CHANGE – the event will go from 11-2pm, not 3pm as stated in the flyer. This won’t affect the length of the presentation and workshop; it just means we’ll work through lunch rather than breaking for lunch. (Room will be closed at 2:30pm)
- Bring a lunch and your laptop
- Best if you have a gmail account
- Bring a calendar and
- Print out these pages to work with!
2) Come a little early to find street parking. If there are no spaces IN Preservation Park, you will find one on surrounding streets (MLK and 12th is the closest corner.) We are just 3 blocks from 12th Street Bart – a very nice walk.
3) There are still some spaces open if you would like to bring a friend! Who do you know that is working on getting their writing poised for flight this year? Tickets are $40 at the door/$20 for members.
4) We are having our half-year Membership Special starting now! Only $42.50 and if you are not a member yet we can apply your ticket price appropriately at the door.
Ready to plan 2019? Let’s do this!
See you tomorrow!