5th Grade Contest Winners
27th Annual 5th Grade Writing Contest
Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
Congratulations to all of our entrants! Your stories were wonderful and as always, it was hard to choose winners! You should be proud of yourself for entering. All writers know that the path to success lies in trying AGAIN AND AGAIN. You will never be a 5th grader again, but challenge yourself to keep sending your writing around.
Announcing the winners of our 2013 writing contest!
Please come to our Awards Ceremony and see who won first place.
- Alexander B., Bentley School, Oakland
- Charlotte B., German International School of Silicon Valley, Berkeley
- Danielle T., St. Perpetua School, Lafayette
- Erika H., Little Flowers Academy, Pleasant Hill
- Eva W., Wagner Ranch Elementary, Orinda
- Evangeline M. S., St. Paul’s Episcopal School, Oakland
- Jack B., Hidden Valley Elementary School, Martinez
- Joshua K., Kolb Elementary, Dublin
- Lauren G., St. Paul’s Episcopal School, Oakland
- Lucia P., Head-Royce School, Oakland
- Maura C., Havens Elementary, Piedmont
- Priyanka I., Kolb Elementary, Dublin
- Sabrina H., Burton Valley Elementary, Lafayette
- Shreya A., Warwick Elementary School, Fremont
- Vincent L., American Indian Public Charter School II, Oakland